Re: Ideal MGB Year? - now MGA

To: " (Scott Regel)" <SRegel@dpra.com>
Subject: Re: Ideal MGB Year? - now MGA
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 18:04:43 -0600
Better think about that statement on the A.  I have both - a '67 B and a '58 A.
I drive the A more, but the B is a lot more comfortable.  The A has a stiffer
frame adn suspension (or so it seems to me), and not anywhere close to as much
leg room - no issue if you're under 5'6", but I'm almost 5'11".  I like the A
because it is in better shape, and I like to feel the road when I drive, but the
B is a real pleasure to drive in comparison.

Phil Bates