Re: Exhaust pipe length / diameter

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust pipe length / diameter
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 15:11:00 -0700
I used to work as a corner marshal at SCCA races in the late 70s. I sure
remember those Mazdas -- had to wear ear protectors just because of them.

As for cockpit-switched exhaust cut-outs, heck, those were a common
accessory going back to the 1920s, I think. Seriously frowned upon for
street use, nowdays, of course.

Eric had this to say:

--

Max Heim