Re: Overdrive Problems - '77B

To: "Rich Peterson" <kerry3@earthlink.net>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Problems - '77B
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:48:45 -0700
My 77 did the same thing and it was an intermittent switch.  Took the
switch apart (watch the way (direction) the parts fit carefully),
cleaned it, and it has worked well since.  Have to watch it because it
will not switch at times because it has worn a groove on one of the
internal parts, but it no longer randomly switches in/out of O/D.

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net