Re: MGAs/MGBs

To: Simon Matthews <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: MGAs/MGBs
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 19:20:39 -0600
Maybe I have to get my gas pedal mechanism straightened out somewhere.  I have
plenty of room for my left leg (left hand drive car), and can get it
comfortable, but my right leg is always bent awkwardly - usually the knee
touches the tunnel, the heel is in the middle of the floor, and the toe runs the
gas.  The A is also a much noisier car than the B, but then the B has overdrive.

Like I said, I like them both.  I like the A's performance, and the B's comfort.

Phil Bates