Last chance on some little 'ol "T" series parts...

To: "MGT list" <mg-t@autox.team.net>, "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last chance on some little 'ol "T" series parts...
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:06:06 -0700
Hi There,

There is just one day left on most of the items that I had posted 9 days
ago, that I had some parts on e-bay for MGTC-TD-TF and thought some of the
people might be interested. I felt that putting these items on ebay gave
everyone the opportunity to bid and the persons that wanted to bid could do
so with the $ they felt comfortable with. Many of the items will go FAR
below wholesale considering most are new parts. There is UNDER 24 hours left
on most items.

Should you wish to look see:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=
paneldoctor

If for some reason the email link to the web page to see the overview of the
items does not come through just copy and paste the above into your browser
window.

Hope I have not bothered you with wasted bandwidth! But if you can get a
deal or a part your lookin for.....

Good Luck,
Bryce