Re: cockpit surround

To: "Keith Gernert" <kgernert@triad.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cockpit surround
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:33:34 +0100
I know I had spray-on contact adhesive at the same time for the carpets, but
possibly used contact adhesive from a tube or tin for the cockpit rail.  For
a small repair on the car I would suggest the latter.  Follow the
instructions which usually accompany these adhesives like "for smooth
surfaces apply to one surface only and allow to dry for 30 secs before
bringing together" or whatever for best results.  If the hood frame is
catching you should be able 'adjust' it by judicious bending.

PaulH.