Re: Norwegian MGB GT passed..

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Norwegian MGB GT passed..
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 10:47:59 -0500
  Don't need to calculate it.  Any decent machine shop will have the max
that can be taken off the head, so the shim thickness would be that #,
if he wants to return it to stock.  Presuming his head has been shaved
to the max, of cuss. (G)  Also, there's a thickness figure available for
the stock head.  Can measure and subtract; er, I guess that's a
calculation. ;^)

  OTOH, the machine shop should know if there's a headsaver shim
available, too.

  CR