Re: No oil leaks!?

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No oil leaks!?
From: "Anne and Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:19:08 +0930
> >When I moved her this morning I couldn't believe my eyes... there were
> NO oil spots on the driveway!

Now I've found a really novel way to cure oil leaks. My new B(east) has a
dud rear engine seal - I know, a factory fitted oil leak. It spots
everywhere, so I made a drip tray, filled it with kitty litter and placed it
carefully over the drips in the garage. A week later, no sign of drips in
the drip tray. It still drips everywhere else I park it, it even leaves
drips as I drive it up the driveway, but not in it's litter tray!

Cheers
Richard
76 B
        Anne and Richard Spurling