Very Healthy Attitude - was: No oil leaks!?

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Very Healthy Attitude - was: No oil leaks!?
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:33:09 -0500
At 12:52 PM 6/12/2000 +0000, Eric wrote:

>I am going to take this car out... thrash her mercilessly to get a decent
bit of road grime on her and hopefully some stone chips in the new
paintwork, ....

>In other words... I am going for a drive in my 'new' car :-)

Yesterday I took my MGA with the new pistons and 125 miles on the freshly
honed cylinders, thrashed the crap out of it at an SCCA autocross and
brought home another first place trophy.  Took the back roads on the way
home too, just to get it properly dressed in the formal wear type coating
of road grime.  Time for that first oil change now.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg