RE: Question Re: Ethanol

To: "Lundy, John D." <JOHN.D.LUNDY@saic.com>
Subject: RE: Question Re: Ethanol
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:38:45 -0600 (MDT)
And it has changed again for Colorado.  It is the EPA that was making
us burn the bad fuels here.  We had so many bad air days in colorado a
while back that the feds mandated that we use the other fuels.  Last
year however Co managed to stay under the limit of bad air days for the
required number of years to allow us to stop using the alternate fuel
mixtures.  If the news was right, this winter we should not have to use
the mixed fuels, just straight gas.

Been in Co and on the list long John?  The only active listers in Co I
knew of are:  Larry H., James N. and myself.

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren