Re: "Project Drift"

To: EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Subject: Re: "Project Drift"
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:48:58 -0500
At 04:45 PM 6/12/2000 EDT, Eric Peterson wrote:
>.... I was wondering if others have different names for it. ....

Better known as a bad case of the Might As Well's.

>    Other than that, I am taking the windshield frame apart and remember
reading somewhere that the kit sold by moss might not have the correct
threads in the assembly package. ....

Uh, yup, that would have been me doing the bit about the fasteners (nasty
problem).  I did save it, so gimme a few minutes more and I'll be able to
dig it out my good bits bin and send it along.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg