Re: Furry creatures was cats (was: Re: Brake Fluid)

To: "Aaron Whiteman" <aaronw@wsu.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Furry creatures was cats (was: Re: Brake Fluid)
From: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:20:04 -0400
I haven't had a problem with the neighborhood cats, other than an occasional
dousing of the wheels with that odoriferous stuff on the wheels they enjoy
so much. ughh.
Not to start another creature feature thread...but...
I WILL say that POSSUMs love the pre-made cubby holes on either side of the
engine bay (just add  leaves), so it's always good to check those areas once
in a while if your car sits outside like mine. Never had a problem with
chewed wires, but the leaves make a mess and they don't like to be removed!
They move out once they get too big -- usually happens after a 'batch' has
been kicked out of a local nest by mom in the fall.
So, possums and cats have good (unwanted) taste in cars!

Dan
73B