Re: Haggerty CC Insurance Report

To: dcouncil@imt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Haggerty CC Insurance Report
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:19:27 EDT
Interesting. My insurer called me this week as I am getting my Midget insured
by Hagarty, and all I had to answer was what estimated mileage I would use
the car driving to and from club events, or participating in club events, and
miscellaneous "pleasure use".

I don't mind not taking the MG to work. Going to work, all I want to do is
get there, and fast. For that, my Audi is perfect. If my wife needs the Audi,
I take the Range Rover. Rush hour in a Midget is not much fun. Everyone is in
a hurry, not awake or on their cell phones, and NOT being careful around my
pride and joy. And on the ride home, I sit in traffic and watch the
temperature guage go up and up. To me, that is not the joy of owning my car.
Instead, I'll happily wait till I'm home, and then take the MG for a spin.

Tom