Moisture in compressed air

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, 2cam <mgatwincam@egroups.com>
Subject: Moisture in compressed air
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:55:53 -0700
Do you want to insure that your moisture trap works? Try this.

Install a section of air hose between the compressor tank and the
moisture separator.  Coil the hose into a five gallon bucket of
water. I actually used a plastic self coiling hose wrapped around
a brick.

You'll be surprised how much water the trap catches now. The
extra hose does cut down on the supply rate, but this idea works
great when painting.  I use it also when using a bead blasting
cabinet.