More MGA/MGB tech on line

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More MGA/MGB tech on line
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:30:19 -0500
I just had another one of those rare days when I had both some time and
incentive, so I've been catching up on some of the backlog of tech stuff
for my web site.  Most of this has been on the list in the last year or so,
so if you've been there you can skip it.  Items for today's additions are:

Hanging the MGA SIDE CURTAIN STOWAGE BAG.
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/top/top105.htm

CYLINDER HEAD WOES and what to do when you have the BAD VALVE BLUES.
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/engine/ch101.htm
This one includes a couple of nice valve seat pictures from my new digital
camera.

What to do when you encounter STICKY VALVES.
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/engine/ch102.htm

The fine art of REBUSHING ROCKER ARMS.
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/engine/ch201.htm

Fitting of NEW CAM BEARINGS and finishing procedures that may be necessary.
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/engine/cm103.htm

Something about WATER IN THE OIL and a compression BLOW DOWN TEST.
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/engine/de101a.htm

Starting a long DORMANT ENGINE.
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/engine/de101b.htm

Salvaging a SIEZED ENGINE (on a budget?).
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/engine/de102.htm

PRIMING THE OIL SYSTEM after engine work to assure oil pressure on startup.
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/engine/of103.htm

Fitting NEW PISTON RINGS to whatever pistons you may already own.
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/engine/pt101.htm

Enjoy the browsing, and here's hoping y'all get your money's worth.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg