RE: Front Spoiler

To: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>, "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>,
Subject: RE: Front Spoiler
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:03:24 -0700
Hi Guys
The part Don is not telling you is that he did indeed fire it up at 3am then
again at 5am (just to check you understand) Then at 9am he phoned me holding
the phone toward the engine so I could hear it run! Way to go
This guy is an enthusiast like no other I have met.
Well done mate.
Now if knew what he used to stay awake so long. I could get so much more
done in a day.
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems