Re: MG at LeMans in 2001?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG at LeMans in 2001?
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:14:19 +0000
Jeff Fayne wrote:

> Certainly would be neat to see MG back at Le Mans...
>
> Tomsaudi@aol.com wrote:
>
> > they just had a fellow on talking about the possibility of
> > an MG entry for next year, with a possible collaboration with
> > Lola. Anyonw know anything about this?

Well, guys, I will be an official at Adelaide's "Race of a Thousand
Years" LeMans here in South Australia at the end of this year, run by
the Panoz guys, and I promise you I will try my darndest to get my 'B
out on the track :-).

http://www.adelaidelemans.com.au

Hmmm, Panoz should have bought MG - they are looking at setting up one
of their "boutique" car manufacturing enterprises in this town having
invested heavily here with the LeMans series over the next few years.

Eric
'68MGB MkII