Re: Soda blasting

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soda blasting
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argohouston.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 07:30:01 -0500
I don't know how hazardous the coal slag is, but here the take it, mix with a
little portland cement and form big blocks out of the stuff.  They then haul it
offshore and dump it to form artificial reefs for fish and sea life.  Seems
like testing showed it to be pretty harmless stuff, unless as Dave said you
breath it, but then one of the worst things to breath for prolonged periods is
ordinary flour.
Harlan.