Re: Tackling the Prince

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tackling the Prince
From: Jeff Fayne <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:36:57 -0500
Thought I'd pass this along as well.

Radio Shack has a rather nice (and cheap, on sale now) digital multimeter thats
about the size of a pocket calculator. I received one for Christmas and its in
the car with my tools:

http://www.radioshack.com/ProductCatalog/ProductDetail/Index/1,2098,CTLG_1_2200802,00.html

Jeff
'70B

No association with R/S, just enjoy playing stump the clerk every time I go
there :)