Re: Tackling the Prince

To: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>, "Rick Huber" <rickhuber1@home.com>
Subject: Re: Tackling the Prince
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:11:14 +0100
May not be mine you had in mind but there are some on the web site below -
select 'Spanners', 'Electrics' and 'Schematics'.  I agree about the Haynes,
mine only has 9 for all years and locations whereas my Leyland Workshop
Manual has 19 covering up to 1977 in the UK and 1974 in North America.

PaulH
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk