RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#359206933: MG : Magnet

To: "'warmuthb@wlsc.wvnet.edu'" <warmuthb@wlsc.wvnet.edu>
Subject: RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#359206933: MG : Magnet
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:00:11 -0700
Will you refrain from posting such adverts!  I have a hard enough time
avoiding deals like this without your help!

Here I am with a 58 Magnette sitting on stands in my garage awaiting the
time for me to build an engine and finish the restoration, and here is a
driver, within easy driving distance at a reasonable price.

Shame on you.  : )

Kelvin.