MGB parts or engine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB parts or engine
From: gblair@dli.state.pa.us
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:04:56 -0400
Hi again I sent a posting the other day and forgot the intro.  My name is
Glenn from N/W PA between Pgh and Erie and have a 77 MGB and do most of the
work to keep it running for family use.(3 sons)  Recently the engine failed
to a major point and I either need a good short block,  or
crankshaft/pistons(prob one oversize)/ rods if the block is even  found to
be good to be bored. ...And maybe a good RF fender..   If someone has these
items please let me know.  Would consider a used engine I could hear run
and reasonable(cheap ..I guess)  I provide the labor, and instruction to
the boys, they  provide the funds.. Any help appreciated.  tel 814 437 1773
Thanks   Glenn, Joe, Mike G., Steve