RE: Pos to neg

To: Brian Warmuth <warmuthb@WLSC.WVNET.EDU>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pos to neg
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:18:35 -0600
Someone did that to my 66B, I think it was when they swapped the generator
to an alternator. now I don't really know how it's done,  but the only
problem now is the original tach will not work at all, and I have tried.
if anyone out there knows how to fix this please let me know ( and yes I did
try swapping the wires at the coil)