RE: Pos to neg

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pos to neg
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:41:12 -0700
No, the tach requires internal modifications. There is a procedure in the
Moss catalog, although it didn't work for me, doubtless due to my lack of
soldering skill. Various speedometer shops will do the conversion for
you.

Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149