Re: Dash Top Cover

To: <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>, <rsexson@excite.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dash Top Cover
From: "1979MGB" <1979mgb@vixa.voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:59:02 -0400
I have a dash top I'm going to install soon also and had one question. I
have a tonneau cover that fits great.  If I put this cover on the dash I'm
afraid it will be too high or make the cover stretch too far to reach -
barely stretches now.  Does anyone know if this will affect my tonnearu fit?

thanks

Denny