FS MGA 1500, wanted, Twin Cam

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS MGA 1500, wanted, Twin Cam
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:12:46 -0400
Sorry for the WOB.  I suspect it came over as an attachment when I copied it
from the word doc that was sent to me.

No financial interest, just passing along the info for a friend who BTW
wants to buy a Twin Cam... so if anyone is selling...
If interested, please reply directly to seller, jse4@daimlerchrysler.com.

 Red (what else)black interior, black top, and wire wheels

Comes with:
·       Tonneau Cover
·       Sliding Windows
·       Side curtains
·       Travel bag for side curtains
·       Video of restoration by University Motors
·       Service book
·       Spare tire with wire wheel

History & specific points:
·       Restored 9 years ago by University Motors
·       Paperwork since 1981
·       Matching numbers
·       Engine runs strong with good oil pressure
·       Serviced @ University Motors on a regular basis (every 1-2 years)
·       New gas tank last year
·       Used original parts in restoration whenever possible

Big selling points:
·       History at University Motors and professional restoration
(investigate what your getting)
·       Mostly original parts.  The car is complete and runs very well.
·       Tight steering
·       Tight transmission
·       Serviced by University Motors on a regular basis
·       Solid car with little deterioration since restoration
·       Low miles since restoration (200-300 miles a year EST.)

Asking $15,000          Contact:  Jim Ehlers 248-393-0529
                                                jse4@daimlerchrysler.com