RE: what else to try?? small starting electrical problem

To: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: what else to try?? small starting electrical problem
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:21:36 -0400
Well Bill, it's our friend Lucas again.

Try this:
I assume you've cleaned the ground wire at the battery side.
Did you do the same at the engine side? There's a braided ground cable
propably at the lh side near the engine mount.
Then the two batteries have an interconnect cable. There also maybe a
similar contact problem. (or you only have one 12V battery).
You also should check the thick +12V connection on the starter.

Have a go - let us know.

Cheers,

Hans