RE: Around the World Race - Route/Dates, etc

To: "Simon.Bosworth \(Exchange\)" <Simon.Bosworth@target.com>, mgrick@ptd.net,
Subject: RE: Around the World Race - Route/Dates, etc
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:04:32 -0700 (PDT)
All - I contacted Jane and she sent me on to this John
Bellecourt in Canada. If they are still playing around
with the route, it would have been a simple thing for
them to advise me of that... Problem is, the map for
section 3-7 is not as detailed as the maps for
previous sections. I can assume that they will take
Route 17 from Binghamton thru the Catskills, to the
NYS Thruway (Route 87) to either 287 S in NJ or the
Garden State Parkway, to Route 80 or 78 to Newark...!
But there are also many non-Interstate roads they
could take... As I mentined, a moot point for me now
as I'll be quite a bit further south than Larry....
Any listers in Buenos Aires??!!

--- "Simon.Bosworth (Exchange)"

http://www.carnet.co.uk/rallyoffice/html/around_the_world.html
> http://www.carnet.co.uk/rallyoffice/html/maps.html
>
> It will be in Newark/NewYork on July 6-8 and from
> there , they fly to
> Marrakech for the final (fourth) leg back to London.
>
> Andrew
> 73 MGB
> Regina, SK

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 67-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://mail.yahoo.com/