Re: Alt.auto.Patriotism?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alt.auto.Patriotism?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:35:32 EDT
In a message dated 2000-06-28 11:17:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

Long, touching but off topic patriotic posting deleted

<<  I hope you will show your support by please sending this to as
 many
  people as you can. >>

But preferably not on a car list, or any other list dedicated to a specific
topic.
Sorry, 'Bullwinkle', I come across like a netcop every 4th of July (no
country seems to like to talk patriotism like Americans - don't know why),
when this sort of thing always seems to get posted.

Interesting it may be, but it sure isn't automotive related, and I'm sure
that there are many on the group, which is after all international in nature,
that don't share an interest in American history on a car group.

I know that you will no doubt disagree, but I thought I'd post my objections
anyway rather than remaining silent on the matter.

Bill S.
(not an American)