Bent Tailshaft

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bent Tailshaft
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:14:09 +0000
And it goes on...

Can someone tell me just how one bends their tailshaft?  Does it have to
be something dramatic, because since my last race meeting six weeks ago
when I had a few decent spins I can't remember doing anything out of the
ordinary yet I now have a bent tailshaft.  Surely if it has been bent
for six weeks I would have noticed it before now!?

And here I was blaming this strange high-speed vibration on my new front
spoiler (which I thought was a bit dramatic for just a bit of fibreglass
hanging down in front of the vehicle).

Grrrrrrrrrrr

When does it ever stop!?

Eric
'68MGB MkII
(otherwise known as the black money hole)