Re: Grill Badges and MGBs

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grill Badges and MGBs
From: "wcameyer" <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:24:17 -0700
Mike,

I found some black plastic brackets used to put false fronts on Euro style
cabinets.  They look like a short piece of angle iron (in plastic) with a
web stiffener or two.  I cut them down to size and screwed them directly
into the bumper.
A friend made up a wide L-bracket out of stainless and did the same thing.
They both look and work well.

Bill