Re: Grill Badges and MGBs

To: mrazor@mis.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grill Badges and MGBs
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:20:52 EDT
Mike;
I have also wanted tyo badge my RBB but the only badge bar I saw in catalogs
for them seemed ugly.  I recently was looking at the possibility of making my
own.  It seems easy to make a bar which will attach to the mointing brackets
with 2 short legs at each end of a horizontal bar which pass through the
horizontal opening in the RB.  I think this will look good and will not
damage the RB in case there is ever a desire to remove it.  I plan to make
mine from 3/4" SS tubing which I have on hand.

George
'76 MGB driver