Re: Montana trip.

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>, Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Montana trip.
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 23:08:48 -0600
Actually I thought it was quite LBC related. This thread began when a
fellow lister planned on coming here to God's country in his LBC and was
looking for fellow LBC ownersto meet up with. Larry threw in his thought of
where he should go on his way up here - and a wise choice it was.

I did to,  but I sent messages privately to Larry and Charley, probably
because I figured there were some on the list, especially those back east,
who didn't really care. After thinking about it, I later thought I should
have sent it to the list because I had to recommend a drive over the
Beartooth Highway, which I mentioned (to Larry) as being what I considered
to be one of my five top LBC cruises in the country. Granted, I have a
western bias, particularly to high elevation drives.

After all this is a car list where cruising is a popular topic. And once
every year or so, it seems like we end up discussing where the best cruises
are. And occasionally we have people looking for others to meet up with
during a cross country cruise.

But then I didn't have a problem with Blake's non-LBC post except for the
potential of it leading into a long non-LBC political discussion or debate.
But it didn't.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT