Re: Montana trip.

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Montana trip.
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 08:07:19 -0400
If you go north from Laramie or NW from Denver - Don't miss the Tetons or
Yellowstone. Unless you need to - I would stay away from the Denver -
Cheyenne - Laramie area, way too flat and no place good to camp (except
VedaVou, between Laramie and Cheyenne off I-80). Better to go up the western
slope of the Rockies from Grand Junction to Jackson and the Tetons.

In Idoho,if you have never been there, is the Craters of The Moon National
monument. West of Jackson along some hiway I don't recall the number of.
Cool place of recent volcanic eruptions in Idaho. (recent being in the last
1,000,000 years or so)

Unfortunatley I won't be in WY then, but hey - have a good trip.

Larry