Re: Canvas top on 77 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Canvas top on 77 MGB
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 12:49:14 EDT
Bud,

Yes there is a tonneau of a similar material called Mohair  (their equivalent
of Stayfast out of the UK - though actually a little heavier).  There may be
other sources here in the US as well but not sure about that.  Robbins makes
one for the MGA of the Stayfast material but not the MGB strange is it not ;(
 Take a look at my website under the tops section, not sure if that one is
listed yet as I am only now putting the tops on the site, but if not you can
still get it to problem.

I love the canvas myself and IMO is the only way to go for a top as it is so
much more pliable than the vinyl tops.  I used to fight with my MGA to get
the top up and down with the vinyl and never worry about it anymore and like
you said it looks fantastic.  But it was never original equipment so some
folks won't use it ;)

Enjoy!

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn