Registration problems

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Registration problems
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 17:26:02 -0600
Well "listers" after all my email problems I got this from a fellow lister,
Chuck Young, he receives messages from the list but he cannot post to the
list, same problem I *had*.  So he asked me to pass this along.

Larry Hoy

Here goes:

*

This is the 5th or 6th time I've tried to send this out to the list and
every time it bounced (I THINK) so let me apologize now if you've seen this
before!

A month ago, I was given (just get it out of my back yard) a 1965 Right Hand
Drive MG Midget. All the big parts are there, good glass, good dash but bad
body (in the usual places)....... AND NO TITLE.

I checked with the state of Nevada... No Abandon Vehicle Title program.  I
had a Friend, a Highway Patrolman, run the VIN and as far as he could tell,
it's never been Registered in NV. AZ or Cal.

Now What........ ?

Has anyone run into this before ? and if so how did you solve the problem ?
I was told by George Procyshyn, here on the list, that there is a Company
that can get a title for you.

Has anyone used this service ? ARE THEY LEGIT ? What do they charge ? Any
one know a phone number or address ? Normally I would just part it out and
be done with it ! BUT it's RIGHT HAND DRIVE !! and IT'S COMPLETE !!  I just
hate like hell not to give it a second chance at life..... If I can.

I'm open to any help offered. Any suggestions ? Any ideas ?

Chuck Young
Las Vegas, NV