Re: NON-LBC Question - Rad Repair

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: NON-LBC Question - Rad Repair
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:56:53 -0700
Go to the hobby shop and get a bottle of Testor's Liquid plastic cement.
This is styrene monomer dissolved in MEK. It should "weld" the plastic
back together. you might need to add some additional MEK to the mix as
it can be a little "thick" after sitting on the shelf a while.

Epoxy putty can also work wonders if the surfaces are really clean.
Alcohol will clean the plastic for the job.

We have a '91 626. It's a nice little car. Much better than a H*nda.

Regards,
Dave Ambrose