Bad New Fuel Level Sender

To: MG Listserver <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bad New Fuel Level Sender
From: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:30:12 -0700
Well, it looks like I will be going to Plan B for replacing my early
MGB Jaeger fuel level sender.  The first Moss/ Nisonger repro unit
had too small a bolt circle to fit the tank flange.  The second one
from Moss (via my local Moss supplier) is also defective / out of
spec. in the same way.  Hope someone at Moss takes note of this...

Next shot will be the "universal" side-mount Smiths unit (TB 9013
KIT), with modifications to the arm.  Hope it works.

--
Chris Attias
'64 MGB