Re: Cats

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cats
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:23:56 EDT
In a message dated 11/07/00 9:47:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> >I have a problem, a stray cat is using the bonnet and windscreen of my car,
>  >which is parked in a car port.
>  >
>  >Keep cats away by splashing a little kerosene or cloudy ammonia on a cloth
>  >and leaving it where the cat frequents.

You can buy a Scat Mat to de-pussify yourself - essentially an electrified
mat that makes it uncomfortable to touch.
Always wondered what taking out the transformer on the one we have and
plugging it directly into the wall would do? Whatever it di would probably
leave unsightly marks on the bonnet, or at the least some singed fur.......

Bill S.