RE: Exhaust

To: "'Eric Zambori'" <eaz413@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Exhaust
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:56:36 -0700
There are stainless steel exhaust clamps that work the same way for
automotive and truck use.  I am planning on using them on my V8.  Many hot
rod supply companies carry them, but a little hard to find with the correct
small od.  Expensive, but worth it if you want to dissasemble in the future.

Kelvin.