Photo quiz, is this an MGA clutch slave cylinder?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photo quiz, is this an MGA clutch slave cylinder?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 04:20:04 -0400
  As mentioned in the past, I just put my 1958 ZB Magnette
on the road.

  After two days and a lot of miles, my clutch slave cylinder
started leaking, and I am going to have to rebuild it.

  No problem, order a rebuild kit, right?

  The only problem is that I don't know what slave cylinder
I have.

  My car was originally a Manumatic, which was a late 50s BMC
attempt at a clutchless manual, sort of a semi-automatic.

  However, the Manumatics were poor, so many cars were
converted to normal standard when still nearly new by,
the dealer, using a BMC "kit".

  The kit didn't make it the same as a normal Magnette
manual, the Magnette clutch slave is on top of the bell
housing, this one is underneath to the side like
most other cars.

  Since the Magnette drivetrain is more or less MGA, I
assume this is an MGA slave cylinder, but before I order
a kit, can somebody confirm or deny what this slave
cylinder is?

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/whats_this_slave_1.jpg
http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/whats_this_slave_2.jpg

--