Re: more tires

To: mblair@nfis.com, dcouncil@imt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more tires
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:52:53 EDT
In a message dated 7/14/00 12:45:24 PM, mblair@nfis.com writes:

<< I think a 185/70 is a nice looking tire. >>

I've got 185/70s on the back of my B and they look very good, very modern,
without making the car look ludicrous.  They handle great with the tube shock
conversion--no hopping sideways in corners--and they track with the speedo
gearing pretty close, hardly any change.  I look at my B from the rear next
to my GT with 165s on and the difference in width is pretty stunning.  The
165s look old and skinny, while the 185s have a much more aggressive
appearance.

J Donoghue
72B
72B-GT