Re: 68B Steel Wheels and Tires

To: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>
Subject: Re: 68B Steel Wheels and Tires
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:17:20 -0700
On the street, I'm running 195-60-14 Firestone SH-30s on Rostyle rims.
The tires do not suck. They seem to do OK in both wet and dry and were not
too awful expensive.  I've traditionally used BFG HR4s and have been happy
with those but there was some problem getting them when I bought this set
of tires.  I have a set of Falkens on my Rx7 and they do suck.

--
I want to have profound thoughts and have other people implement them.- T. Bird
lrc@red4est.com                                     http://www.red4est.com/lrc