Re: Speedometer

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Speedometer
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:41:25 -0700
Ooops! Sorry, caught me shooting from the hip! That was the number that
sprang to mind, and when I checked it against his numbers, it fit
perfectly, so I "assumed" I had been correct... but it was not so. Thanks
for catching that.

Charley & Peggy Robinson had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149