Re: can this be done? (c/b mgb question)

To: cfrench@cybertours.com
Subject: Re: can this be done? (c/b mgb question)
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <xirias@hol.gr>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:41:52 +0300
Why would the dashboard look out of place? It's the same as, say, a 1969 GT
with the exception of the air vents being where the radio was in the older
version. OK, so it has rocker switches instead of the older toggle type but
I don't think that is too much of a problem either. I'll probably swap the
entire steering column as I really like the older type steering wheel and
hornpush.
Thanks for your help.

Evangelos