Re: My First Post, LBC, and...Problem.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My First Post, LBC, and...Problem.
From: "George Cahlik" <styloroc2000@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:56:32 -0500
I'm from Corpus Christi, Texas.  I hav e a friend who is familiar with older
model MGTs and As, however he is disabled and a teacher which makes him hard to
get a hold of outside of working hours.   If there is any one out on the list
in the area who could help me out, I'd dearly appreciate it.   Any advice is
more than welcomed.

I have picked up the chiltons guide for MGs, but I have not found it very
intuitive, and given my experience with cars, that's not good... I need to
learn with pictures, as silly as it might seems, like a 4 year old...

It's funny because I do tech support for a software company and now I'm on the
other end... you live you learn.

Thx.
George