RE: Brake pressure failure assembly

To: cl4rk2@worldnet.att.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brake pressure failure assembly
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 14:38:49 -0400
The unit can be opened at one side.
Poor in some alcohol liquid - no not the booz!
Perhaps you can put the complete unit into a little can of alcohol.
Leave it in for a few days, then the piston will have come loose.

You may push it from the center point where the switch sticks in.
Have you an extra switch (I mean only the switch not the hydraulic stuff)
perhaps?
Mine is defect.

Cheers,

Hans