RE: Idle too high on HIF-4

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Idle too high on HIF-4
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 12:40:38 -0700
I can confirm this. I have been stuck in the "high idle" trap more than
once, but by going back to square one I have always managed to work out
of it. Since your carbs have been rebuilt (allegedly), I'd assume the
needles and the throttle shafts are OK (for the nonce) and just take your
time to go through it from the top. If it doesn't work this time then
look for specific problems.

carney_fam_ark had this to say:

--

Max Heim