RE: I did it!

To: "William Killeffer" <wtkilleffer@tn.freei.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I did it!
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 06:20:06 -0500
William, congratulations on your purchase, especially with a future SO that
supports your car.  Are you sure the brake light switch is being actuated by
the pedal?  It's a real easy fix, but often overlooked (talking form
experience).  I don't have a schematic handy, but I didn't think the brake
light circuit went through the hazard switch.  I know the turn signal
circuit does, but not the brake lights.  I bought the fuel sending unit for
my Midget many years ago from Victoria British.  You could check Moss
on-line.  They have their catalogs available on-line, so it's pretty easy to
check.  I don't have any manuals with me here at work to check the choke
setup.  If you don't get it anywhere else let me know and I'll check my
books tonight.

If you SO goes along with the car, the parents will follow.

Good Luck

Ken Waringa
71 TR6  (running fine)
74 Midget  (son's daily driver)
74 MGB  (my next project)
79 MGB  (son's project with dad's help and money)
75 MGB parts car  (available for free very soon if anyone is interested)