Re: I did it!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I did it!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:40:58 -0700
This seems very unlikely. I'm pretty sure the brake lights are not part
of the hazard system, and, of course, they do not flash. The brake light
switch itself is doubtless what he was referring to.

Moss shows a sending unit 360-660 for RDs #48766 to 415000 for $27.95.

Oh, and congrats on the acquisition!

William Killeffer had this to say:

--

Max Heim